Needle Exchange and Harm Reduction
Our team offers outreach and onsite distribution of various harm reduction supplies for safer sex and drug use.
Community members can get any of the following supplies and services from our program:
- Safer inhalation and injection supplies.
- Collection and disposal of used equipment.
- Peer support in a welcoming environment.
- Harm reduction health education and support, including informal case management according to the needs of each client in collaboration with existing supports.
- Mobile services to meet clients where they are.
- For Who: Needle exchange and harm reduction services are open to anyone living in Peel Region wanting access to these services.
- Location: Bramalea and Malton sites. Mobile/outreach.
- Appointment by: Phone, please contact Intake Worker at 647.531.8552 or email email@example.com.
- Languages offered: Interpretation services available in multiple languages.