Our Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability by:
- Providing movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice
- Helping to manage pain and prevent disease
- Supporting and facilitating recovery
- Enabling people to live independently for as long as possible
- For Who: Registered Clients at the Community Health Centre who already see our health team.
- Location: Bramalea & Malton Sites, Some Virtual Services.
- Appointment by: Phone 905.451.6959 (Bramalea Site) or 905.677.9599 (Malton Site).
- Languages offered: English and Multiple Language Interpretation Services are offered.