Healthcare Services Overview
Our healthcare team is available to registered clients. Our services include disease prevention, management and treatment, as well as rehabilitation and health promotion for all stages of life.
Our primary healthcare teams offer:
- One-on-one appointments for individual clients.
- Shared Medical Appointments with a Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner and a group of clients who have a condition similar to yours. These appointments are especially good for pregnancy, postpartum care, well baby/child visits, care for chronic diseases and some medical check-ups. In Shared Medical Appointments, clients have the added benefit of getting support and knowledge from one another.
- Group Education Sessions focus on specific topics and goals for clients and community members (pre-registration is usually required).
- Pregnancy care for people who are up to 32 weeks pregnant.
- Immunization: Immunizations for adults and children under the Publicly Funded Immunization Schedule for Ontario.
- Cancer screening is available based on age and other risk factors, for colon cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer, etc.
Our HealthCare Team includes:
- Family Doctors.
- Nurse Practitioners.
- Registered Nurses.
- Support and Care Navigators.
- Diabetes Nurse Educator.
- Health Promoter.
- Medical Office Assistants.
- Social Worker/ Counsellor.
After Hours Care:
A doctor or nurse practitioner is on call after hours, for urgent issues that can't wait for the next day. If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.