Foot Care and Chiropody
Our Chiropodits will help individuals with footcare concerns by assessing, treating, and formulating a treatment plan to help improve foot function.
Our team provides:
- Foot care services which include wound care, nails disorders, addressing foot pain, bunion care, foot care, nail care, etc.
- Diabetic foot care and foot care education.
- Education and assessment on proper footwear, offloading measures and orthotics management.
A chiropodist is also available to provide more complex care, if required.
- For Who: For registered clients of WellFort and Diabetes Education Program.
- Location: Bramalea & Malton Sites, Some Virtual Services.
- Appointment by: Phone 905.451.6959 (Bramalea Site) or 905.677.9599 (Malton Site).
- Languages offered: English and Multiple Language Interpretation Services are offered.