WellFort is seeking a Part time Temporary 0.5 FTE HR Administrative Support!
2.5 days or 18.75 hrs per week until March 2022.
WellFort is a non-profit, values based organization that provides health promotion and prevention programs, primary and oral health care and works with local residents and other agencies to increase community capacity. Members of the WellFort family include Bloom Clinic, Bramalea CHC, Diabetes Education Program, Four Corners, and Health n’ Smiles. WellFort is committed to providing inclusive, accessible and sustainable programs and services to a diversely rich community through its service delivery philosophy; Open Focused Care. We are seeking individuals with a passion and commitment towards innovation and an inclusive workplace that respects and values the diversity of every individual.
- Assists during the pre and post-hiring process
- Ensures timely response to questions from hiring managers, applicants, and new hires
- Support the entire recruitment process by assisting HR Generalist with posting on appropriate external websites, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks.
- Assists in the orientation and onboarding process.
- Prepares materials for employee onboarding.
- Track HR documents and make sure that all documents are submitted by new hires and filed.
- Provide general support for HR department.
- Maintains HR files to accreditation standards, best practices and agency standards.
- Maintain employee’s personal and employment information by entering and updating changes in ADP Workforce Now.
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or Business Administration, and/or at least one year of related experience, preferably in a non-profit environment, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience with report writing, newsletters, research and creating flyers.
- Attention to detail, proactive and process-oriented working style.
- Advanced knowledge of software programs such as MS Office (including Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook).
- Proficient in online tools such as Prezi, Pitkochart, Canva and MailChimp.
- Familiarity with time management software such as ADP Workforce Now.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, meet pressing deadlines and anticipate needs
- Ability to be discreet with confidential and time sensitive documents and materials
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a value based non-profit or social services organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently in an interdisciplinary team environment in which the skills and responsibilities of each team member are recognized and respected.
- Ability to speak languages relevant to the residents of the organization’s community is an asset.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to participate in WellFort’s commitment to becoming an inclusive, barrier free health centre and an ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
WellFort is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to embracing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
This position requires flexibility in hours of work to support accessible program service delivery and our hours of operation. As such the position entails evening and weekend work.
For more information on WellFort visit www.WellFort.ca
Interested applicants may send resume and cover letter by October 15, 2020 to email@example.com
Please put “HRADMIN1021” in the subject line.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and we respectfully request no phone calls.