WellFort is seeking IT Coordinator to join our team!
Permanent Part-Time Monday- Thursday (8:00am-4:00pm) - 4 Days a Week!
(To start immediately)
WellFort Community Health Services is a non-profit, values based organization based in Peel.
We provide a wide variety of comprehensive care including primary care, dental, mental health and chronic disease management with a focus on illness prevention, health promotion and community development.
We work with local residents and other agencies to increase community capacity. WellFort is committed to providing inclusive, accessible and sustainable programs and services to a diversely rich community. Members of the WellFort Family include:
- Bloom Clinic
- Bramalea Community Health Centre
- Diabetes Education Program
- Four Corners Health Centre
- Health n' Smiles
WellFort is a respectful, caring, and inclusive organization. We are committed to embracing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity.
Requests for accommodation due to disability can be made at any stage in the recruitment process.
- Acts as the primary contact to our IT provider in resolving IT related issues;
- Train staff on virtual platforms to support client visits and group programming (e.g. Zoom, OTN, Teams, etc).
- Provide support on platforms/software to facilitate virtual care and virtual group programming
- Assess and analyze computer system needs and IT functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to determine system capacity and equipment acquisitions;
- Coordinate and setup new staff, and relocation of existing staff workstations (e.g. computers, phones, printers, photocopier, etc.)
- Provides technical support to staff, triage, troubleshoot and problem solve IT and communications issues;
- Provides staff training on the use of office equipment such as, copiers, printers, labellers etc.;
- Maintains inventory control for all IT equipment;
- Maintains an inventory of software, licences, IP addresses, email accounts and warranties.
- Obtains quotations and orders all approved IT hardware and software.
- Recommends contract terms with consultants, external vendors and supervises their work;
- Responsible for backing up all systems and data recovery;
- Maintains up to date system architecture of the IT system.
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience;
- Three or more years related experience in the IT field, preferably in a health setting;
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and the ability to multitask;
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to prioritize appropriately;
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, writing, listening;
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, conflict management and time management skills;
- Commitment to continuous learning, quality improvement and innovation;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated flexibility and a positive attitude;
- Familiar and comfortable with working in a values based organization;
- Ability to speak languages relevant to residents of Peel Region;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment;
- An understanding of or a strong commitment to adopting an Anti-Oppression practice.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to participate in WellFort’s commitment to becoming an inclusive, barrier free health centre and an ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
This position requires flexibility in hours of work to support accessible program service delivery and our hours of operation. As such the position entails evening and weekend work.
For more information on WellFort visit www.wellfort.ca
Salary range: $45,651- $52,947 (salary already prorated to a Part time 0.8FTE)
Interested applicants may send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open till filled.
Please put “ITCO0820” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.