WellFort is a non-profit, values based organization that provides health promotion and prevention programs, primary and oral health care and works with local residents and other agencies to increase community capacity. Members of the WellFort family include Bloom Clinic, Bramalea CHC, Diabetes Education Program, Four Corners, and Health n’ Smiles. WellFort is committed to providing inclusive, accessible and sustainable programs and services to a diversely rich community through its service delivery philosophy; Open Focused Care. We are seeking individuals with a passion and commitment towards innovation and an inclusive workplace that respects and values the diversity of every individual.
- Provides technical support to staff on IT equipment;
- Provides staff training on the use of office equipment such as, copiers, printers, labellers etc.;
- Acts as the primary contact to our IT provider in resolving IT related issues;
- Maintains inventory control for all IT equipment;
- Maintains an inventory of software, licences, IP addresses, email accounts and warranties.
- Consults with management to analyze computer system needs and IT functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to determine system capacity and equipment acquisitions;
- Obtains quotations and orders all approved IT hardware and software.
- Recommends contract terms with consultants, external vendors and supervises their work;
- Responsible for backing up all systems and data recovery;
- Responsible for setting up new users including system access, email and IT equipment;
- Maintains up to date system architecture of the IT system.
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience;
- Three or more years related experience in the IT field, preferably in a health setting;
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and the ability to multitask;
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to prioritize appropriately;
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, writing, listening;
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, conflict management and time management skills;
- Commitment to continuous learning, quality improvement and innovation;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated flexibility and a positive attitude;
- Familiar and comfortable with working in a values based organization;
- Ability to speak languages relevant to residents of Peel Region;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment;
- An understanding of or a strong commitment to adopting an Anti-Oppression practice.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to participate in WellFort’s commitment to becoming an inclusive, barrier free health centre and an ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
WellFort is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to embracing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the requirement process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
This position requires flexibility in hours of work to support accessible program service delivery and our hours of operation. As such the position entails evening and weekend work.
For more information on WellFort visit www.WellFort.ca or view our video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw9-ulQplpQ
Salary range: $53,937-$63,057 (prorated to FTE) Comprehensive benefits package
Interested applicants may send resume and cover letter by January 27, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “ITCO0119” in the subject line.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and we respectfully request no phone calls.