Who We Are
WellFort is a community health centre. We provide health services to individuals and families across the Region of Peel depending on their unique needs. We strongly believe in the strengths of our clients and communities we serve, and the services we provide. As a not-for-profit, values-based organization, our services include:
- Primary healthcare given by your doctor, nurse practitioner and nurse
- Dental Care.
- Health Promotion and Education Programs.
- Diabetes, HIV & Hepatitis C Education Programs.
- Working with local residents and partner agencies to build community health.
Our programs are also known by many other names: Bramalea Community Health Centre, Four Corners Health Centre, Bloom Clinic, Diabetes Education Program, and Health n' Smiles. All WellFort programs are committed to providing inclusive and sustainable care that can be used by all members of our communities.
Our Vision, Mission, Values and Strategic Directions
A healthier community where everyone belongs.
High quality accessible care for all.
Client-Centred, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Diversity, Equity.
2019-2022 Strategic Plan
Our Strategic Directions
- Accessible & High-Quality Client Care.
- Service & System Integration.
- Organizational Health & Wellbeing.